On Monday we went to a stopping demonstration. It was fun. We learnt a lot of cool new things. Here are some of our thoughts:
- I liked the bag full of tomato sauce.
- I liked it when the car hit the cardboard man.
- I learnt about the speed limit when passing a bus.
- I didn't like walking a looooooong way. It was stinking hot!
- Cars don't play on the playground so we should play on the road.
- We got to play on the playground because it was a long way back to school.
- We learnt to alway watch where we are going.
- We learnt the road is not a playground.